Largest wage increases in recent history
- Upon ratification – 3%
- 11/1/19 – 3.5%
- 11/1/20 – 3%
- 0.9+ FTE will receive a ratification bonus of $700
- Less than 0.9 FTE will receive a prorated portion of $700
- Supplemental PT and Per Diem nurses — 0.2 FTE
You get a bigger voice in safe staffing
- Mechanism to fight back against unsafe staffing practices such as “alternative staffing.”
- Complaints can be filed in any format including the electronic Staffing Complaint/ADO forms (wsna.org/union/ado).
Hold the hospital accountable for workplace violence
- Commitment from the Medical Center to address issues including proper signage and the assignment of security personnel.
- WSNA will be able to appoint 5 RNs to the Safety Committee to oversee the Workplace Violence Prevention Plan.