Your negotiation team is thrilled to report that we have reached a tentative agreement on a new contract! Management heard our concerns and worked to collaborate to achieve a GREAT contract. A detailed summary of the changed to the contract will be sent out next week. Until then, here are some of the highlights:
- 4.00% increase retroactively paid from original contract expiration,
- 4.25% increase in January 2018,
- 4.25% increase in January 2019,
- Maintenance of our Extended Illness Bank,
- Fair Share Membership for all new hire RNs after ratification,
- Improved Nurse Staffing language,
- Pilot program of Incentive pay of $18.00 per hour for extra shifts,
- All relief and per diem RNs will receive additional 15% of their base pay in lieu of benefits,
And more good news to come….
We are working on finding a date to hold the ratification vote which we hope to hold in the next 2 – 3 weeks. We will send out an additional communication when the date, times and a location is scheduled. Your negotiation team unanimously encourages you to vote YES!