Home Health and Home Hospice Nurses! #
Did you miss the meetings in June? Did you miss completing the pre-negotiations survey? Your voice is critical! We need to hear from you regarding what is working, what isn’t working, and how to effectively address the following agenda items. Good News! We are continuing the drop in style meetings at new locations near you!
- Scheduling: Issues with caseloads, daily schedules and assignments, per diem requirements, etc.
- Missed breaks/working over 8 hours a day.
- Electronic format for reporting concerns: Better than Safelinq and recognized as the notification of safety events for nurses.
- Impact of staffing and new staffing law: Yes, there is a venue for raising your voice to impact schedules and the care your patient receives.
- Standing strong together: How we can support each other and present a unified force at the bargaining table to protect ourselves, our families and our patients and to preserve the job we love.
- Nurses managed by non-nurses: Update on your rights and responsibilities as a licensed professional RN.
- Pre-negotiations survey: Take the survey online at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Evergreen2018NegotationHH
Meeting Schedule: #
- Wednesday, July 11 – Host: Thomas Sanquino, Hospice RN 4717 149th Ave SE, Bellevue, 98006 – 5 to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 18 – Looking Glass Coffee 801 1st Street, #201, Snohomish, 98290– 5 to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 25 – The Den Coffee Shop 10415 Beardslee Blvd, Bothell, 98011– 5 to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 8 – Peets Coffee 6850 E. Green Lake Way N., Seattle, 98115– 5 to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 29 – Soulfood Coffee House 15748 Redmond Way, Redmond 98052– 5 to 7 p.m.
RSVP – and/or call if any questions.
firstname.lastname@example.org 206 – 575-7979 ext 3058
email@example.com cell 206 – 713-2241
firstname.lastname@example.org cell 425 – 263-0522