We are thrilled to inform you of what we believe to be a fantastic agreement. We have made the following significant gains:
- Annual raises: Year One — 4% (retroactive to January 1), Year Two — 4%, Year Three ‑3.25%;
- Recognition of 1:1 parity for years of experience up to 10 years for all newly hired RNs and currently employed RNs with proof of relevant experience (within 90 days of contract ratification);
- Addition of Step 27 starting Jan. 2020;
- New weekend differential of $3.00 hour;
- Increase in night shift differential rate to $3.00 and hours to 1900 – 0700;
- Return of HSA employer contribution starting 2020;
- Expanded use of professional funds for equipment;
- Ability for new hires to access accrued vacation time after 6 months instead of 1 year;
- Accelerated vacation accrual for existing RNs.
In addition to the above economic gains, the parties agreed to modify the existing grievance procedure.
Save the date to VOTE — Tuesday, Feb. 12 #
The vote will be conducted at the AMR offices in Tukwila from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
2nd floor – Conference Room 224
Your WSNA team recommends a yes vote!
No proxy or absentee ballots can be accepted.
Questions? Contact a negotiation team member or WSNA Nurse Rep Terri Williams at email@example.com.