Tuesday, Feb. 12 #
The vote will be conducted at the AMR offices in Tukwila from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
2nd floor – Conference Room 224
Your WSNA team recommends a yes vote!
No proxy or absentee ballots can be accepted.
We have made the following significant gains:
- Annual raises: Year One — 4% (retroactive to January 1), Year Two — 4%, Year Three ‑3.25%;
- Recognition of 1:1 parity for years of experience up to 10 years for all newly hired RNs and currently employed RNs with proof of relevant experience (within 90 days of contract ratification);
- Addition of Step 27 starting Jan. 2020;
- New weekend differential of $3.00 hour;
- Increase in night shift differential rate to $3.00 and hours to 1900 – 0700;
- Return of HSA employer contribution starting 2020;
- Expanded use of professional funds for equipment;
- The ability for new hires to access accrued vacation time after 6 months instead of 1 year; and,
- Accelerated vacation accrual for existing RNs.
In addition to the above economic gains, the parties agreed to modify the existing grievance procedure.
Dave McClure, RN, Local Unit Chair
WSNA Nurse Rep Terri Williams, MS, RN
WSNA Nurse Rep Ed Zercher, BSN, RN